Please forward the following note to your teams, families, fans, and those potentially interested in playing in the future.
- October 3rd, 5:30, End of the Year Party (free food, skills competition, awards presentation, family events) at the field (flyer)
- All teams, fans, families, potential players are invited, approximate head count would be appreciated
- Skills competitors (SLSA Skills Competitions 2013) should email Jerry Taylor or show up early to register
- Fill out award document (Annual Awards for Sandia League Softball (3) and submit to Jay Brown by COB this Friday, September 27th
Sandia Softball would like to thank everyone for their participation this season. As the Spring/Summer League concludes, the execs want to give a heartfelt THANK YOU for making the season hugely successful! We have seen league growth, field improvement, and an increase in executive participation and direction which have all contributed to a fantastic year!
In appreciation for your participation, support, and commitment, Sandia Softball would like to welcome the teams, fans, families, and potential players to attend a newly revised tradition: End of the Year Fan Appreciation Party. The league will be providing free food, conducting the HOF ceremony, awards presentation, skills competitions, events for kids, and yard games on October 3rd starting at 5:30 at the field.
Please continue to support the league and make this event a huge success.
- The Skills Competition includes: Homerun Derby, Hitting Competition, Base Running Competition, Outfielder Accuracy, Infielder Accuracy.
- The Awards Packet includes: HOF Nomination, Captain of the Year, Player of the Year, Sportsmanship Awards.
Details can be found SLSA Skills Competitions 2013 and Annual Awards for Sandia League Softball (3). Skills competition folks should show up early that day to register or email Jerry Taylor in advance. Coaches, please look over the awards and help us nominate Captain of the Year, Player of the Year, and Sportsmanship Awards. The application is not intended to be exhaustive and would go a long way in promoting league objectives. The execs respectfully ask for your submission COB, Friday, September 27th.
Thanks everyone for another tremendous season!